jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

New Orleans

New Orleans was so intense!! I really enjoyed myself but was ready to leave by the end of the week

Alligator sausage po-boy - it tastes a bit like pork but has a chewy texture



Let the good times roll...










Dancing with a guy from Mississippi



Bourbon street = Sodom and Gomorrah





Hmm... beeeer....



Red velvet cake I got from Zena and Barbara, two great girls from Atlanta



There's a New Orleans tradition that on your birthday you pin a dollar bill to your top and people come up to you and pin more bills to it. I got 35 dollars by the end of the night!



A lady I met at the trolley stop, her birthday was the same day as mine. Don't you just love her hat?



On my birthday I finally got to see someone playing the washboard!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario