sábado, 7 de agosto de 2010

Goodbye USA

Today is my last day in the USA, this afternoon I will be starting a new stage of my trip in Bogota, Colombia.

When I left home in May I had a one-way ticket to New York and few confirmed plans. I could not even have imagined all the things I have done and gone through or the people I have met and travelled with.

I still don't know where I might end up in a month's time, but I love the risk, as JRR Tolkien said “It's a dangerous business going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

To all those out there that are hesitating, that want to take the step but are afraid, or that are held back by the norm, I say, just do it, you won't regret it, go, travel, leave your comfort zone! I can guarantee that there will be at least one amazing experience waiting for you out there.

Traducció pels catalans: Qui no s'arrisca, no pisca!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario