lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

One more step along the world I go,
one more step along the world I go;
from the old things to the new
keep me traveling along with you:

And it's from the old I travel to the new;
keep me traveling along with you.

Round the corner of the world I turn,
more and more about the world I learn;
all the new things that I see
you'll be looking at along with me:

As I travel through the bad and good,
keep me traveling the way I should;
where I see no way to go
you'll be telling me the way, I know:

Give me courage when the world is rough,
keep me loving though the world is tough;
leap and sing in all I do,
keep me traveling along with you:

You are older than the world can be,
you are younger than the life in me;
ever old and ever new,
keep me traveling along with you:

2 comentarios:

  1. Bon viatgeeeeee!

    Prometo seguir-te via blog. De fet ja et tinc al meu blogroll de Google Reader :-)

    Em spa greu que al final no haguem quedat per veurens i dinar abans que marxessis... :-(

    Una abraçada ben forta! I a la tornada, sigui quan sigui, ens veiem!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Per cert, soc la Sandra Búrdalo!

    ResponderEliminar