miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

New York, New York

Yesterday, after a 9 hour flight, 3 films, having listened to Shakira's new album at least a hundred times and having eaten far too many of Swiss Air's free chocolates, I landed in New York. The weather wasn't exactly great (kind of reminded me of Cumbria actually) and my backpack was so heavy (I swear I will get rid of all unnecessary weight!!) that I didn't really take in any of the scenery, but my first impression of NYC is simply WOW!! it's huge! Here are a few pictures of my stroll around Central Park and of NY in general... (The bird in the picture is actually what Americans call a Robin?¿?)



Ayer,después de 9 horas de vuelo, 3 peliculas, haber escuchado el nuevo disco de Shakira como mínimo 100 veces y haber comido demasiadas chocolatinas gratis de Swiss Air, llegué a Nueva York. La verdad es que el tiempo no acompañaba demasiado, y con lo cargada que iba (juro que me voy a deshacer de todo el peso innecesario,porque cuando se lleva en la espalda se nota cada gramo) no me fijé demasiado en el recorrido hasta el hostal, pero la primera impresión de NYC es simplemente WOW!! es enorme!


Aquí van algunas fotos de mi paseo por Central Park y otras...















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario